Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Unknown


Fadli,
You’re like a ‘Brother’ to me but I never have a chance to say that to you….

Fadli,
You got a kind heart, patient, and really hardworking man.
It’s was my pleasure to know & close to you …
I still do remember the time you waiting us before lunch…calling us a few time…and take us to anywhere we like…
I still do remember that you always get blame when something happen to Mia…
I still do remember your smile when I get angry to you…
I still do remember your chocolate cake
I still do remember your kind heart in helping me during pregnancy
I still do remember you until this moment

Fadli,
May you be place in great place with good people
It’s too short to know you
But it’s valuable things that I ever had
But one thing that you should know that I miss you..
May Allah bless you
Peace
0 Responses

Post a Comment